Sunday, February 4, 2024

When did Raspberry Pi become the bad guy?



That interested me, and it is great click bait. Even so, it is worth it to me watch this thing, but the title is misleading. He didn't make Raspberry Pi to be the bad guy, nor is anyone else. Just a clever title to get you to click. Ha, ha!

I used a different Raspberry Pi set up. Anyway, the latest bells and whistles is not why I bought my Pi. I wanted to break free from the EVIL EMPIRE of BIG TECH. Raspberry Pi offers a bit of freedom but it isn't for everybody. People love their chains after all. He makes a comparison of PI with the tiny PC market, which runs Windows 11 ( spit , spit).

I got mine to run Linux, and guess what? My internet went out. Must be some EVIL plot to keep me off the internet cuz they want to spy on me. Okay, I can't back that up, but I'm suspicious about EVERYTHING these days ( including this intenet outage). Anyway, an interesting vid, but he's a bit tricky.









No comments: