Sunday, December 13, 2015

Obligatory, 12.13.15; Dreams

Seems that I wrote about my dreams before.  Not dreams in terms of aspirations, but the dreams you have when you sleep.

Dreams can tell you things, but they tell me nothing cuz I usually don't remember them.  Why am I remembering some of them now?  Don't know.

Dreams are what's in the subconscious.   It's stuff deep in the your character, or soul, if you will.  When you remember them, it may be well to take note of them.  It may tell you something.

As for mine, I don't know what they are telling me.  But these are violent dreams.  One was about a couple dogs attacking a man, then they turned away from that man and came toward me.  I woke up before the poop hit the fan, so I cannot relate what happened.  That dream was a few days ago.  Last night, there was this dream where I was in a room, and there was a woman also in the room I was in.  There was a man in the other room, and this woman began to taunt the man.  I could tell that the man was getting angry, and so could the woman.  But she kept on and on until she said too much.  She knew that she said too much, because then she suddenly left the room before the man could enter.  The thought occurred to me to leave, but I didn't.  The man came in, and as I expected, decided to take issue with me about something I wasn't responsible for.  A fight ensued.  I was stunned by a punch, but instead of going down, I just got mad and began fighting like a demon.  I was enraged to a murderous fury.  Then I woke up.

What does it mean?  I wonder about the waking up part.  I wake up before something really bad can happen.  It may be a type of defense mechanism.  Seems like I am apart from violence, but that I suspect it is heading my way.  I don't want it to, but trouble will come whether you want it to or not.

I have no way of determining the rest.  Perhaps a shrink can do it.


No comments: