Thursday, December 17, 2015

Obligatory, 12.17.15; Last full week before Xmas

What's this "Xmas"?  It's what it used to be called.  Maybe it is just called "holidays" these days.  This political correctness stuff may have been around a little longer than you think.

Not to get into religion or anything.  The latest topic has been politics.

I checked out Limbaugh just now, and didn't really see anything in his headlines that grabbed my attention, so I read sort of a summary of the debate.  Not too different than mine.

But yesterday went by so fast, and today is going by so fast that I didn't get to expound a little on my thoughts.

I keep hearing about how Trump's ideas are "nonserious".  Really?  Well, let me tell you.  If there's anybody in this race that is saying something serious in terms of what would work against terrorism and illegal immigration, and even against drugs, it is this guy.  Who the heck has been "nonserious" all these years if it isn't the GOP?  At times, these guys sound just like the Democrats.  If they sound just like the Democrats, what good are they for?

It just seems to me that anytime somebody comes up with an idea that will work, it gets shot down.  We can't ban Muslims.  Why not?  Sharia is sedition.  More than half of Muslims in this country want it.  It is sedition.  What are we doing?  Legalizing sedition?  How serious is that?

Get off of it, you people.

One thought I had yesterday is that so many of these anti-Trump people are writers.  Yeah?  If they are writers, and against Trump because he says "dumb" things, then tell me why banning Muslims won't work?  Unconstitutional?   Bravo Sierra.  There's no right to sedition.  Just like there's no right to abortion, and no right to homos marrying each other.  But they are the law of the land!   Why don't these get shot down, but only banning Muslims won't work????  Because banning Muslims would actually help this country.

That's what I'm getting at.

Wake up.

No comments: