Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Back on the road

There has been a bit of a drop off in posting.  The reason for that is that I went back to the delivery job yesterday.  Yep.  Spent 14 hours out there yesterday.  Another day like that and I will be on the shelf again.

Can't hack that kind of pace anymore.   Well, I was pretty conflicted about going back.  I knew that this is getting to be a bit too much for me.  But I have to work.  I'm not rich, you know.

Don't like to complain, but that's how it is.  At this age, you need to slow down a bit.  I wonder if the boss really understands that.  He's not exactly a spring chicken himself.

The thought occurred to me to quit the blog.  It may be hard to believe that such a small amount of writing could take up so much time.  People are spoiled.  It takes a lot of effort to put out something everyday.  Especially if you've got other things to do.  My plate is pretty full.

I'll keep going, but the going is getting tougher.


No comments: