Friday, November 27, 2015

Probably worse than I thought

Those who have read this blog probably are aware of what I think of this government.

I just read something on Next Big Future's comment section that leads me to believe that it is even worse than I thought.

No links to be added, just saying what I saw.  People are aware of this garbage and posted to that effect.  Yep.  They are screwing us because they can.  It's the Tiberius Syndrome in full flower.  Or perhaps not that exactly, but a government that is corrupt through and through.

What can be done about this, or is it to be expected?

Supposedly, the press investigates this stuff and the voters hold the politicians accountable.  That's the theory.  The facts are quite different as the media has been captured and serves the interests of the politicians.  It also known as "media bias".

Not so sure that the GOP doesn't gain something from the corruption, too.  They don't seem to want to oppose Obama, either.



No comments: