Monday, March 9, 2015

Still here

Got a late start.  Maybe because of the time change.  I've always hated daylight savings time.  Why don't they leave it the hell alone?

Wanted to put a post just to show that I'm not quitting on the blog.  I didn't do many posts because I wanted to keep the focus on the move out West.

They are many options here.  As a matter of fact, there are too many options.  The thing could dissolve into confusion if I am not careful.  Too many irons in the fire, so to speak.

Speaking of confusion, I started this post with one thought, which was about the international situation, and I am writing about something else.

Thoughts jumping hither and yon is probably not a good sign.

Nevertheless, it is what I'm thinking about, and what I write about can only reflect that.

One thing that struck me as I read the news is how the Russians have become so unfriendly.  Frankly, I think that is something that has been stirred up.  It has been stirred up both here and over there.  The thing that struck me is how easily people are influenced into doing crazy things.  Before it is all said and done, there may be a big war.  People may wonder how it all got started.  If it does get started, it will be because of the powers-that-be for some reason wanted it.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to run my own little world, and tend to be struggling in it.  Should I go into debt in order to buy an RV, which would be the quickest and fastest method of doing what I want to do, or do I go through all the trouble of making my own little RV?  It can depend upon the outside situation.  If the outside situation will remain stable, how does that affect my situation?  Does it make any difference what goes out there in the world as to what I do in my own little world?


No comments: