Saturday, March 14, 2015

Preparing my shopping list

As my next trip out West is approaching fast, I am preparing the list of things that I will need.  This list is rather ambitious, as I may decide to stay out there indefinitely.  But this decision hasn't been made until I gather enough info on the next trip in order to determine if I am ready to make the move.  That's the basic objective of the trip.

Today could have been the day I bought an RV, but that fell through.  It may still happen, but I kinda doubt it at this point.  Yesterday, I went looking at some used RVs on consignment at a lot here in Houston.  Way, way too expensive.  Unless my source that I spoke to, who said he would try to locate one for me, unless he comes up with something pretty good and soon, I will decide to make my own RV.

That's where I am on all this.  It's been rather quiet on the blogging front because of this.  I'm preparing to prep, you might say.


No comments: