Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Off Grid Fridge by SolarCabin

Small fridges available that can run on little power.  He provides link, but that link isn't specific enough.  All I could find was this.  It may be what he's talking about here on this video, but if it is, it seems rather small.

Also want to find something I KNOW I saw before, but can't find it on my blog.  He reviewed an expensive 12 volt fridge/freezer that can work off the cigarette light socket in your car.  Now that would be interesting.  As I recall, it is an Aussie company.

Here's the video:




Update:

Here's one fridge/freezer that he didn't describe in the video, but does what I want to do at the same price range.

Update:

A review of the Edgestar fridge/freezer.




Update:

This will go into the off-the grid  food subseries.

Update:

This little ARB freezer must  be the one I was looking for, but couldn't find.

Prev   Next


No comments: