Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Home again, 3/10/15

Business has been picking up lately.  Well, that's certainly good news.  Busier days mean more deliveries and more money.  I need it cuz I'm spending a lot of it lately, and looks like a lot more soon.  All the while, I won't be making any, if I decide to stay out West for good.

As for not making any money in the near future, has the stock market finally reached a top?  It made a new high after the early year selloff, but it didn't make much progress after that before selling off again.  This could be an indication of something is coming soon, and it may not be good news for some people.

I haven't followed the news closely lately.  No further comment.

I think that catches up for today.  Nothing much going on here, just working until it's time to go West, old man.


No comments: