Monday, January 12, 2015

Not so random observations on the passing scene

As is my usual habit, I check in each morning for the news in order to see what's going on.  This is the kind of thing that usually bugs me no end, as it gives me no pleasure to see what is happening, as it is not good.

I suppose there are a few people who are bothered when I write stuff like that.  But that's what you get here.  You don't get the regurgitation of the propaganda that is being used to control the population.  Sorry, I dropped out of this years ago.  Many years ago, to be more exact.  No, what you get here is someone who does his own thinking, something that way too many people here are too lazy and foolish to do.  So, when I point that out, people get bothered and leave.  But that won't change me.  You can be changed into one of these mindless monsters, but I'll maintain my heritage for as long as I live, thank you very much.  I don't follow the crowds, never have, never will.

Yet, I have to observe this garbage, as it is part and parcel of the destruction of our civilization that runs on and on.  The latest business in Paris is yet another example of it.

So, they have this great big rally and we are all supposed to be reassured by it. That's what the propagandists put before you, and you are so impressed with it. Something similar happened after 9-11 over here in the US.  I recall it well.  You had all these people driving around with their flags on their windows, and I thought: just a passing and useless symbolism.  As usual, I was right.  It didn't last, just as I thought, and this business in Paris won't last either.  We eventually got a Marxist president after all of our "patriotism that ran amuck", and our "patriotism" didn't last for long now did it?  Now we got Obama, who is a Muslim sympathizer, if not outright Muslim, in the White House.  They'll get that in Europe one of these days, and proclaim how "proud" they are of their folly.  The violence will become regularized, and their civilization will eventually disappear under the jackbooted barbarism of the Mohammedans.  We are on that road, too.

You'd think people would wake up.  Well, I thought people would wake up.  Looks like I was wrong.  This is not likely to get better.  Pitchforks should have met this propaganda.  Instead, the people are narcotized once again.  Just feed them the usual dope, and they will follow like the dumb animals that they are.  They will believe the lies because their minds are dulled with the propaganda dope that makes them less than men.  And they will vote for their continuing destruction.  They will never know how they got all those chains that they will find on themselves one of these days.

Maybe some miracle will occur that will change all this.  It may take one.  It is better to be hopeful.


No comments: