Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A few comments upon the day

I figured I had a revelation when I wrote yesterday about tribes and truth.  Another revelation was that the world was mostly evil, if not totally evil.  So, it was something of a shock that Wishbone asked me if I believed that there was a devil--for I had told him nothing of this.  Don't know if my answer was exactly like this because it's kinda funny:  I said something like "hell yeah".  He then said that this is why there is a God because everything balances off each other.  After a short bit of consideration, I said that I agreed.

He then said something about estrogen getting in the water supply and making male fish more female.  For some reason, I thought that funny.  He asked me why I was laughing, and I couldn't explain.  He tried to connect it to the "chickification" of America.  All that struck me as funny, for some strange reason.  Maybe we are all going to grow another "thang".

So I had a delivery to a church and this chick over there was trying to get me to join up.

Today was rather slow.  Maybe the funky weather and that was making me silly.  I even thought about the song Funky Town, because I'm talking bout talking bout talking bout moving.  On the blog, that is.

To wind up the day, I get a late delivery and so I get home late to write this silly ass post.

One mo thang ya'll.  The stock market traded in a 400 point range today.  That's a bit weird.  Maybe it isn't just me.


No comments: