Sunday, January 26, 2014

Could conditions be on the verge of getting just downright mean?

My numbers are falling again.  I acknowledge that as I acknowledge and embrace reality.  The facts are the the facts.

So what have I done which is so doggone objectionable?  Telling the truth as I see it?  I've been doing that all along.  Nothing has changed here.

The only thing I can figure is that I may be making some important people very nervous.

Look, the way I see it is that the powers-that-be have been conspiring against the interests of the majority.  They seek to be served as opposed to serving.  If this becomes threatened, they may get nasty about it.

That could be about to happen if I am right about the coming market collapse.  If I am wrong, who gives a poop?  It won't matter.

Frankly, I don't get it.  If you want to avoid becoming roadkill, just step out of the way.  That's kinda what I've been trying to propose here with solutions that will work.  Are the powers-that-be so interested in control that they don't care if a thing works or not?

Could be.

If they lose control, they may get downright mean.


No comments: