Sunday, January 26, 2014

About that PESN article...

Rather than update it, I'll make a new post because it is a different subject than the Rossi announcement.

There's a project he's trying to crowdfund over there and I contributed to it.  Unfortunately, an appeal here isn't going to reach many people because I think I'm being frozen out.  My pageviews are way, way down.  I don't think this is an accident.

Anyway, I contributed to it.  If you want to help pay for his trip to go look at a free energy device that powers an airplane and a car, here's your chance.  You see, this is a big deal if the thing is for real.  How do you fake flying a plane on a phony energy device?  If it stays up longer than it is supposed to with conventional fuel, isn't that news?  Isn't that an amazing development?  I would certainly like to see whatever they got going over there.

Unfortunately, even if I pushed this, nobody will see it.

Whatever.  You do what you can do.


No comments: