Friday, January 31, 2014

Notice: This blog will go on as always

The only way to stop me is with force.

The audience numbers have vanished.  I suspect somebody or something is behind this.

You may think this is madness ( assuming you are even reading this ), but this blog had an upward trajectory in audience for 3 years.  Now, all of a sudden, it is gone.

I say bullshit.  It is totally consistent with the bullshit that I see all around.  Nothing but bullshit.

This country is being flooded with bullshit.  The bullshitter in chief and all his minions are the chief dumpsters.

Am I claiming this is coming from atop?  No, but it is part of the culture that is overtaking DC.  If they can try to claim that the IRS has the right to suppress opposition, then the rest falls right into line.

Bullshit.


No comments: