Thursday, August 16, 2012

Deep Thought Time

A couple things to mention about my peregrinations on the web.

Number one:  Ann Barnhardt.  She's doing a bit of proselytizing on her site now.  She brings up some fine points of her Catholicism, stuff a "neo-pagan" like me would never have thought of.  Just goes to show ya.  What she says aligns the religion with a system of thought, obviously.  Jesus cannot die- he is divine.  Part of his existence on Earth resided in his mother, since a mother carries inside her body DNA remnants of her children, Jesus was born from her, Jesus is therefore inside of her, she cannot die.  Perfected system.  You have to believe this in order to be a Christian.  Oooo Kayyyy.

I may get into a lot trouble in eternity for this, but I suspect God gave us a brain for a reason.  God made us mortal for a reason.  Let's see her explain why a thinking and mortal man must believe this in order to be good enough to enter the Kingdom.  I'm having a bit of trouble with it.  God can't lie, but people are pretty good at it.  I hope he can forgive me if I think certain of his messengers may just be slightly full of crap.

Number two:  El Presidente Obama, of "You didn't build that" infamy.  You don't belong to yourself, you are owned by the state.  You couldn't really didn't build that or anything else-- the state did.  Therefore, you have no right to your own labor.  It belongs to the state.   Nice to know Barry.  Thank you very much.  I thought we ended slavery in the nineteenth century.  Thanks for the update.

What El Presidente has done is to elucidate his ideology of collectivism.  He can't let you know that of course.  If you did, you may decide that El Presidente may be just totally full of crap and needs a new job.  The collective didn't give you an individual's initiative.  That comes from within the individual.  But that is news to collectivists who can never grasp such a notion.  It is also known as free will.  Nice thing to have when you want to build something.  Please inform the collectivists of this when you plan your next project.  The all-knowing all-powerful all-creating state does not seem know everything after all.

The point of all this?  I guess I'm just a free-thinker.  It's going to be really hard to rope me into this kind of stuff.  I'll go kicking and screaming.  Always have, always will.

No comments: