Sunday, April 29, 2012

How Brain Freeze Works

Published on Apr 24, 2012 by rhettandlink2

I was just thinking about brain freeze and noticed this video.

Their theory was it was about cold. Does it have anything in common with having a senior moment and just having the brain not work like it should? Could it be related to a brain fart?  It isn't always a senior citizen thing, as I have known younger people having brain farts.

What caused me to think about brain freezes?  I was reading up on politics, and it seems like every time I do, I get the feeling the whole country is having a brain freeze or a brain fart or whatever.

But it doesn't have a lot to do with it being cold.   When I met these guys a year ago, I had a brain freeze, but even though it was cold, the weather had nothing to do with it.  At least I'm pretty sure it didn't.

Sometimes you may not have anything intelligent to say and you know it.

No comments: