Sunday, April 29, 2012

Steve Miller - Space Cowboy

I can dig this song. Anybody who reads this blog might understand my feelings. Read the lyrics and song meaning here.

The song may fit the times where all the 1%'ers are screwing up the world for the rest of us.

But we may have a solution, if you want one.



Update:

By the way, I've been doing some housekeeping this morning on this blog. I changed the header slightly in order to reflect another dimension to the blog and how it better describes me and the blog itself. Space City Cowboy, a twist on Steve Miller's song above. Still just trying hard not to fall out of his saddle, which is also true. That part is always true.

Plus I've made a few small changes to the About the Blog section on the sidebar. This blog never achieved popularity, but that's okay, because I'm writing as much for my own benefit as to anybody else's. If it never becomes popular, I can still use it for my own purposes.

I put in a small clarification about my nickname. It is not actually my nickname, but it is something my Dad called me. My real nickname was also given to me by Dad, but that is not useful here, as far as I'm concerned. Besides, I like boot 'n oil better. Not that there's anything wrong with the real nickname, but it isn't a serious name, which I'd like to be the tone for this blog. Sure, I think a sense of humor is important, but the overall tone is serious.

No comments: