Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Putting back Most Popular Posts on Sidebar

I took this down after having it for a long while.  I got curious as to what pattern might be found in what more popular and what wasn't.  It may give me some ideas, but I don't know that I will follow them yet.  We'll see.

Here are a few listed here.  Actually, this was a lot of work to put these links here, so the lazy way is to add the gadget which does it automatically and puts it on the sidebar. Saves some time.
  1. Green-Washing a Young Mind 
  2. Obama’s Lavish Lifestyle 
  3. Comparing Obamanomics with Reaganomics 
  4. Google and James Cameron to hunt for natural resources
I took a partial screenshot and got the following list, which differs from the above because it is a more complete scan



Seems to be a pattern there. It may be personalities. But I don't tend to write about that much. I'm interested in ideas. That reminds me- Gingrich said that most politicians are uncomfortable with ideas. Gingrich was trying to set himself apart with the emphasis on ideas, but it doesn't seem to work. What does that say when people don't seem much interested in ideas? Hmmm.

No comments: