Monday, September 19, 2011

Assorted Posts from my YouTube Subscriptions

I've been neglecting my YouTube site lately. Amazing how I still get views of my videos there. Maybe I should pay more attention, huh?

Here's some recent videos of my subscriptions. There are many more, but these are the ones I'll put up because they'll take up a lot of resources. Need to limit these, a bit.

Rhett and Link auctioning off stuff in NC for permanent move to California


Dan Rojas
Melting Cans with the Sun Solar Fresnel Lens Solar Death Ray


Banana Hobby
Sky Surfing over Laguna Beach California! Aerial View in HD!


TBone Pearson
This Week in Webseries - Episode 5 - Rich Mbariket


Caryl Cake
Stiletto Stamina // 'Mirrorball Swing' Debut Mini-Album // Teaser 3#


Update:

Room for one more. Here's shout out #10 from Wolfbracker



Update:

I was in #3 of this series, here's the link to it.

No comments: