Saturday, September 24, 2011

This man does not belong in public service

But he was appointed by Obama as his manufacturing czar. This video clarifies Obama's attitude for anyone who didn't quite get it.

He says he agrees with Mao
We kind of agree with Mao that political power comes largely from the barrel of a gun.
I got this from Ann Barnhardt's website.  I can't agree totally with her.  But this guy definitely should not be in public service in this country, and a lot of the stuff that has happened in recent years is just plain unacceptable.

If you dare to read what she says, you just might be put off by it.  I recall that there were those who wanted to put Bush on trial.  I think to put a President on trial is a very serious matter.  She is convinced of his guilt, but I am not so sure.  I think that Obama is mistaken, but being wrong about something doesn't make you evil.  It all depends on how he makes his choices.  When he does that, and if he is truly evil, then we will know.  Until then, watch.

When this guy in the video made his statement, he wasn't in office yet.  He wasn't in a position of responsibility, as far as I know.  He most likely was not in the Bush administration, as this was 2008.  Some people, I suppose, won't ever cut anybody any slack.

No comments: