Sunday, June 19, 2011

Evening Wrap, 6/19

  1. Total number of posts: 12 
  2.  Science related             3
  3. Arts related                   2  I count Rhett and Link as artistic
  4. Market related              1
  5. Politics                          3
  6. Housekeeping               3
I don't know if this is representative of each day's blogging, but if it is, it is more political and science than arts and markets.

There are some posts that are listed above as Housekeeping. Let's take a look at those. One of them is this one. That fits. The morning summary post was a mix of science and politics (sort of) combined with stuff about me- sort of fits. There was one that more about me than anything that I usually write- fits.

I wanted to streamline this blog, but how do you do that and post stuff that interests me? It has to interest me in case I want to read it myself for any reason. You see, I want this blog to be something of a reference. If I want to find something related to an interest of mine, I can always come here and look it up. The reason for this is that if the blog is never successful in gaining an audience, it can still be useful to me. On the other hand, if I find the blog useful, somebody else might.

Well, I say science, but maybe it is more about space than science in general. I am interested in energy as a means to an end, which is raising the level of civilization. With this in mind, perhaps I should revamp the blog a little. I'll give it some thought and return to the subject at a later date.

No comments: