Saturday, June 25, 2011

Einstein vs Stephen Hawking -Epic Rap Battles of History #7

Seven of these? How did I not know about this?

There seems to be a lot more of these out there. I could make a daily project out of this, ha, ha!



Update:

Following these led me back to Rhett and Link, and that reminded me that their TV show premiered yesterday. Here's a video they made that kinda segues into what I do here:



I met these guys in Amarillo back in March. They were on the way to Hollywood in order to make this new TV show.

So, how did I get connected in any way with these two guys? From this guy here, Wolfbracker, who did some superhero videos on Xtranormal.

Here is one of his videos that I compared with Rhett and Link's superhero video





I found Wolfbracker through TbonePearson



Funny thing that this hasn't helped much. Sigh.

No comments: