Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hydrinos

I know that I said that I won't get into Blacklight Power too much. That's after reading a little about on Wikipedia. The discussion went into areas that I know nothing about. If I can't understand it, I won't write about it.

But this happened with the Polywell device. After listening to Dr. Bussard's Google talk on it, I could not make heads or tails of the concept. But after having it explained by Tom Lignon, Bussard's assistant, it became easier.

So, the thing that's needed is something that will make it easy. Perhaps this site may help.

In 1986 Randell Mills MD developed a theory that hydrogen atoms could shrink, and release lots of energy in the process.
He called the resultant entity a "Hydrino" (little Hydrogen), and started a company called Blacklight Power, Inc. to commercialize his process. He published his theory in a book he wrote, which is available in PDF format on his website. Unfortunately, the book contains so much mathematics that many people won't bother with it.
On this page I will try to present the energy related aspect of his theory in language that I hope will be accessible to many.

If this is to be a blog about unconventional topics, then I need to find a way to post about topics like hydrinos.

Update:

After looking around a little I came up with this discussion:
Are Hydrinos For Real?

26 May 2009 by E.M.Smith
Is This For Real?

Ok, these folks:

http://www.blacklightpower.com/

claim to be revolutionizing just about everything, but especially power production, by turning hydrogen into a form they call “hydrinos” at a lower quanum level, a fraction of the usual base state.
 

No comments: