Monday, March 21, 2011

A small course correction

Just changed my header slightly.  I moved the description of the blog so that it appears below the picture of Houston with the caption, "Houston, we have a solution".  It is now below it instead of above it.  I added one more line to the description which states, "Proposed solutions to the Energy Problem."  I think these changes update what the blog is about right now.

I want to focus on energy solutions to the energy problem.  I think there is an energy problem, but I also realize that this is not necessarily universally agreed upon.  Maybe the problem is a political problem, not an energy problem.  At any rate, whether it is energy or political, the way it is going to be solved will have to involve politics on some level.

I left the rest of the description intact because I don't want to make too many big changes in the appearance of the blog or otherwise.  This is a small change, but it is significant enough for me to want to write about it.

Arts and sciences are the means to the end.  The end is towards solutions.  So these can stay.  I hope these changes can convey the message better.  But it doesn't mean that there will be interest in it.  That remains to be determined.

No comments: