Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Xbox

This is a bit off the beaten path.  What started out a couple days ago as an idea has now germinated into something of full blown curiosity that may kill the cat.

Anyway, what I am getting at is the possibility of actually going all out on this idea of a gaming simulation of driving a big truck.

Consequently, I have been looking around and found some amazing stuff that is available for sale.  However, nothing is quite what I am looking for.  Maybe that doesn't exist.  This may be about as close as it comes.  ( So far )





There is a game company that makes these simulators, and their game is about to come out in May.  Of course there are some that exist already.  ( which I downloaded yesterday, and cannot use )

This looks pretty realistic.  There are some that are not, though.

As far as the actual driving of a rig, I don't know.

In order to play this game, I will need an Xbox, and maybe some other stuff too.

Yep.  Getting crazy.  I only want to simulate driving a rig in order to speed up my learning curve on driving this travel trailer.  It is not a rig, but I figure some of the skill might be transferable from the simulator to real life.

Crazy idea.


No comments: