Wednesday, January 16, 2019

American Truck Simulator

Unfortunately, the narration is in a language other than English, so I don't understand a word of it.

There are other problems with the video.  That is to say, it doesn't show what I want to see.

There is plenty of detail though, and it looks good.  It may work on a system like this one.  It says it is a 32 bit system, but there are other things that I would have to check out.

The thing I was looking for was one that had the simulator "in the cloud", and all I would need is the data and the computing power in order to access it.

This video is what I came up with instead.  Perhaps a waste of time.  Not exactly what I was looking for.

Will continue to look.





Update:

This looks like a professional system.  Once again, it is not quite what I am looking for.  However, the detail is far greater.





Perhaps a simulation of a simulation would be ideal.  Sounds crazy, though.


No comments: