Thursday, October 18, 2018

Very scary

Updated:

10.18.18:

This bridge is only about a half mile from a supermarket where I buy groceries.  I thought it was a little further away than that.  Close!

Anyway, I saw where the bridge is out, and it was a pretty big section of bridge.  Water came up in a lot of places in town, but the supermarket is open.  Some other places are not so lucky.  I saw boats in crazy places, like you see after a hurricane along the Gulf Coast.  The high water brought the boats inland from the lake quite some distance from where they usually are.

Things may get back to normal quickly, as long as it doesn't rain again.

10.17.18:

Here's some live action of a bridge collapse maybe ten miles from here.  Wow.

The bridge just collapses due to the water flowing over it so fast.

I heard about this yesterday, but I didn't know this video existed.



No comments: