Sunday, June 3, 2018

Obligatory, 6.3.18

A computer malfunction, which came at the end of the week, has caused something of an interruption in blogging.

The bloggus interruptus has ceased.  The computer is working properly again.

After being gone for a couple days, I note that little has changed.  If anything, things appear to be getting nuttier by the day.

While standing down on the blogging, I was working.  Or trying to work.  I had to change locations for my van storage, as these people decided to tow my van from my own spot.  Now, I have to try to get the money back that this inconvenience cost me.

I worry about that.  This place was so poorly run, I wonder if the whole thing was a scam.  Nobody can be that stupid or incompetent.  Or can they?

Well, if it was a scam, they may not reimburse me.  If it wasn't, maybe they will pay.  I certainly hope so.  At least the van is a place I trust now.

The list of things to write about is rather small.  I'd rather not comment on the junk out there.  Just my own junk.


No comments: