Sunday, June 28, 2015

Daily Obligatory, 6/28/15

Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Here it is, already past 7:30 local time, and I haven't done my obligatory yet.

What should I write today?

I think I'll write a bit about my move out to El Paso.  I had the move figured by April 1st, 2016, but that date may slip.  It all depends upon how well this Uber experiment works out.  If I figure I can make a living at it in El Paso, then I will make the jump.  If I can't make a living at it, I'll stay here until 2017.  That means possibly another 19 months here.

Lots of things can happen in 19 months ( or less ).  Not to mention that it will be several more months after that before I can collect SS checks, and therefore have a steady income source.  That's the reason for the possible schedule slip.

Wishbone won't be going with me.  I did get him to agree to move to El Paso, but he never did agree to move on the property itself.  That was, shall we say, obligatory to the relocation.  So, he'll be doing something else.  As of now, I'll be on my own.

Money is scarce and the accommodations leave something to be desired.  Hey, but ain't it all fun?

Bwah hah hah!


No comments: