Saturday, July 4, 2015

Obligatory, 7/4/15

Running late today.  I should be busy, but the energy doesn't appear to be there.  Shucks.

Oh, yeah.  Today is July 4th.  Yay.  Whoop-de-doo.

I'm out of vittles, therefore, I'd better go get some.

Do I have anything I want to add to this meager offering?

Well, it has occurred to me that the recent homosexual marriage ruling was a trick.  Why not find a right to this when the DOMA case was decided?  I suspect that they needed time to appear legitimate before they pulled the strings.  If the court decided prematurely, there may have been a backlash early that would have precluded the type of result we have just seen.

In other words, this was a trick.

Just one more trick from their bags of tricks.  Are we going to be tricked out of our freedom?

Sadly, it looks like the answer is yes.


No comments: