Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Checking in, 3/24/15

Getting a sense of disorganization and confusion.  Just a few days left, and I'm getting up late? Hmm.  Don't know if I'll be ready to go.  Probably not.

In response to this feeling, I recall a shopping list that I compiled.  Thank goodness for that.  Trouble is, there's several versions of this.  Spent a little time straightening that up.  Don't want to have several shopping lists, but just one.

Looked over the news..  What a mess.  The world's falling apart.  But hasn't that always been true?

Then back to my list.  It's as disorganized as everything else.  My plans need more work.  Not enough detail.

Everything needs a plan, and the plans need to be detailed.  Once I get out there, I'd better know what the heck I'm supposed to do.  This is a complex undertaking.  It can't be haphazard, or helter-skelter.

 Okay, with that task decided, I feel a bit better.


No comments: