Thursday, March 26, 2015

Home again, 3/26/15

Just one more day to go to... what exactly?

Hey, I don't know.  This is a big unknown.  The main thing here is that I need to at least save money on living expenses, or I can't stay out there for long.

This means expenses for rent, food, and energy have to drop by a significant amount, or the cash burn is going to be too big.  Of course, I save money on rent since I won't be renting anymore.  The food will have to be grown and raised.  Energy will have to be harvested somehow.

If I can save money and then start making money, then the operation can at least reach breakeven.  Then if I can improve still more, it becomes a money making operation.

I'll say that last short paragraph is a bit of a long shot.

If everything works out, then there's one more day left to FREEDOM.  Now that would be something.


No comments: