Thursday, August 14, 2014

Trying to get back on track here

Sometimes I disconnect from the world, then I reconnect.  Then I disconnect again.  Sometimes you just have to get away.  You have to disconnect in order to remain rational and sane.

The world really is a nutty place.  Perhaps I want to go out in the desert in order to get away from it all.  Yuk, yuk.

Yesterday, I had a thought I'd like to keep active, or otherwise, I'll forget.  The idea is to make my home on top of an open trailer***.  This isn't unique, as I have seen the idea elsewhere.  The thing that's new is for me to make the thing on my own according to my own designs.  That's a scary notion, there.  I have no experience with that.

Posting is lite as I have been busy with other things.

Update:

Another trailer link***.

Update ( 8/17/14)

And another that may hold the Craftsman Storage Shed discussed in the off-the-grid series.


No comments: