Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nirvana--Come as you are

Once upon a time, a water pipe broke in my apartment, which flooded me out.  After a lot of effort, I managed to get in touch with the manager.  It was after hours and there's wasn't the usual crew around.  As I was flooded out, I needed someplace to be for awhile so that arrangements could be made.  Like getting another apartment while this one was being fixed and aired out and dried up.  Anyway, I was in the breakroom and this song was on the music video.  It kinda stuck in my mind.  Not everyday do you get flooded out of house and home.

Can't say that I ever knew what the song was about.  Even after getting the lyrics here, I still don't know what it's about.

"Come as a friend or as an enemy?" " No, I don't have a gun? "  Is it an invitation that could go anywhere, is that the point?  I guess it is because it doesn't make sense otherwise.





No comments: