Monday, January 20, 2014

BEC cold fusion confusion

The bose-einstein condensate of photons article mentioned something about being in two dimensions. Boy does that suck I mean the way I put that. Well I'm transcribing it using the cellphone and uh its kinda hard to do it with proper English. I'm speaking of myself not in general I am not too great at speaking. Words and sentences come out in jumbles. With that aside let's go along to this subject matter. In earlier post, I noticed it was discussed that cold fusion is a surface phenomenon. Well on the surface you are in two dimensions, is that not so? So is this just a coincidence, or do we have something that could be significant? If it is in two dimensions does that not make it easier to make a collision that would result in fusion? If for no other reason in two dimensions you have less space to account for.

No comments: