Friday, January 24, 2014

Not much posting over at JP Aerospace

With some of the space posts recently, I became interested in JP Aerospace again.  JP Aerospace intends to get to space by airship.  Some of the most recent blog posts were getting pretty interesting.  I think it is a sincere effort to get to space.  So, I'm going to check and see if there is any scoop to be had here.

Checked the main web page, and I can't find anything there that might explain things.  Has something happened?


I did find this video that is fairly recent.
Published on Jan 9, 2014

We needed to get the submarine flipped over to work on the underside. To make it easier we build large wheels that attach to the side of the sub. Here's the roll in 10 seconds.

Maybe they are just very busy over there. That could be a good sign.  Based upon some of his most recent postings, he may have a big mission in the works soon.



Update:

He hasn't been on the Space Show recently, either.  At least, as far as I can tell.


No comments: