Friday, May 17, 2013

Just getting around to a question I was asking BEFORE the election

Althouse via Instapundit

The question is:

SO WHY DIDN’T ROMNEY, OR THE GOP, PUSH THESE SCANDALS HARDER BEFORE THE ELECTION?

Yes, I think I can prove it with links to posts I made here:
  1. First Principles.
  2. Prevent defense only prevents you from winning.
  3. Romney got punked.
  4. Romney is not comfortable with ideas.
Those were not the titles of the posts, by the way.  It's what I drew from from them that seems to be the most salient points.  They also happen to be amongst my more popular posts, located in the "Best of Politics" category.

If you distill it down even further, you will have to admit that Romney was not the best candidate in that election.   He was plainly and simply outmatched.


No comments: