Saturday, April 9, 2011

Took my eye off this

Tbone Pearson has this contest in which creative people can promote their videos by joining up into the community in which he is trying to build up.  It is hard work to get something like this going and growing.  I have known him (only on the internet) but for a short time, and I have posted his stuff here as well as a few of the artists that I've met in his community.  If anyone in the community comes here, be advised that you are welcome to read my stuff and comment upon it and I am anxious to put your stuff up and help you promote it here.  I've done it before and I'll keep on doing it.  This may not be much, but you have to start somewhere.

Here's Tbone's last video he put up just a few days ago:





Update:

I'd rather not be too critical, but I have to say something here. I clicked on the names on his video and they all kept pointing back to his video (Tbone). I think he has his site set up so that it will maximize views, which are only statistics. I realize that maybe you have to employ a few tricks, but just getting cheap pageviews does not impress me. Sorry.

No comments: