Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Reading the transcript of Dem debate...

The impression it gives is of a madhouse.  These people are nuts.

I don't know how people could listen to this garbage and not be unhinged by it.  It is hard for me to imagine these people repeating this in a general election while Trump was on the stage with them.  Trump would give it right back twice as hard.  He has plenty of ammo, so to speak.

One of these jackasses said that Trump felt he could get away with shooting somebody in public.  Actually, to shoot all of these jackasses would be a public service. 

Normally, I wouldn't favor shooting crazy people.  But these people are different. It might even be good for them.  Put them out of their misery.  Therefore, for their good and ours, I think Trump should have them shot.  A fair trial first, of course.  Due process would be preserved! 

I think his approval ratings would go through the roof.


No comments: