Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Faux outrage, or so we are told

Comment:

How important is this?  There are those who think it is.  I saw it yesterday, but I didn't bother to write about it.  I don't think it is very important.

Somebody got kicked off of Twitter because of this video.

I don't know if the individual involved actually made the video.  Or if he only posted it.  But that was used as a pretext for taking his Twitter account down.

You can follow this story here and here.  That is, if you're interested.

Normally, I'm not interested in this stuff.  A moments thought does reveal something...  The left-wing media didn't get upset that a movie showed a church full of Christians being murdered, and they weren't upset by it at all.  But as soon as the faces were painted over with symbols of media in the same movie, they got VERY upset.  That tells you something about who they are.  Maybe that is worth mentioning, but I don't consider the media worth listening to, anyway.  I'm a bit surprised at how many people actually listen to these creeps.



No comments: