Sunday, July 17, 2016

Goal of the day: make a visit to storage

Yep, just got her done.  Only about a half dozen small boxes.  Whoop-de-doo.

The problem is that I cannot decide what to throw away and what to keep.  A lot of this should just be thrown out.

One positive thing is that the old recliner is definitely outta here.  That leaves two big items, and one of these, I may be able to get out by myself.  The other recliner is not going to meet the same fate as the one I just dismantled in order to get it out.  But that means somebody will have to help me get it out.

I organized the boxes better, at least.  I have four big boxes of junk mail.  Several boxes of books, maybe five.  There's income tax records going back to the seventies.  Plus some more electronics junk that may need to go to the recycler.

There's still a lot of junk in here.  I've got plan to get rid of the paper, if necessary.  I may get rid of some of these books.  Still need to pare this down.

Traveling light ain't as easy as it sounds.


No comments: