Sunday, July 5, 2015

Obligatory, 7/5/15

A few thoughts this am, it will have to be brief.  My regrets...

  • With the big corporations attempting to punish Donald Trump for speaking the truth, it occurred to me that the conservatives had better get organized, and fast.
  • My concerns about my short position being unsafe may be justified.  I need to check out a few things.
  • There are concerns about the Greek situation and the "other shoe dropping".  The "other shoe" is the current state of affairs, which is being propped up by easy money policies.  Once those have run their course, look out...
  • My computers are getting out of date, especially my little netbook which runs on XP.  Microsoft doesn't support XP anymore, and I cannot access my trading account without it.  
  • My other computer needs to be updated every time I use it.  What a pain in the neck, or even lower.
I'm updating the big computer now.  It looks ready, so I'll close this short post now.  Sorry again for the brevity.


No comments: