Monday, July 6, 2015

Obligatory 7/6/15: Solutions are good, only if they actually work

Well, duh!

Here I am looking for solutions, but keep falling deeper and deeper into the crapper.  But Wishbone doesn't even try, and he somehow manages to solve his.  Here I am, working my ass off, he doesn't do a thing, but what he does do is to wait until a family member bails him out.

You see, Wishbone couldn't pay his bills.  I helped him keep his apartment in June when I gave him a little money.  When I decided I couldn't keep doing this, I get in touch with the eldest brother ( number one ), and he manages to solve Wishbone's problem for him.  At least, for the moment, it looks like it could be a solution.

It might even work for me.

Ahem.  I've been working on this ranch idea for a year now, and it has nearly busted me.  My "solution" of working on the ranch in order to cut living expenses to the bone isn't working out, or doesn't look at the moment like it will work out.  I'm working my ass off, but maybe if I'd have acted the waif, I would have been rescued.  Instead, I will work my ass off and go broke anyway.

I'm just stubborn enough to keep trying, though.  Surely, there ought to be enough merit in this idea to make it work.  I'm just not managing it properly.


1 comment:

spymaster said...

you seem a little passive aggressive towards this wishbone character. if you find him so pathetic why help him at all