Monday, November 10, 2014

While I'm thinking along those lines...DIY Homemade Incubator HATCH Chicken Eggs

A home made egg incubator for chicken eggs.  Yeah, baby.  We're going to go into the chicken business.  Woo-hoo.

Pass me a piece of that fried chicken.  Yum, yum.



Update:

I really didn't have chicken on my mind.  I was looking at automating my water filtration system.  I just happened across these two videos while doing that.

This gives me an idea to make another spin off series for my off-the-grid posts.  The last post in the table of contents which lists ways to grow food is titled:

How much area to devote to algae in order to make a gallon of fuel per day?

That one doesn't look like farming or ranching, does it?  But it does include a food source which is spirulina.

This one will first of the posts the spin off series.  Next one here.



No comments: