Friday, November 14, 2014

No posts yesterday

It isn't often that I miss an entire day without a post.

Yesterday was probably the worst day I've had yet since this pain began.  Today is much improved.  So, now I'm back.

I did engage in a long conversation with Wishbone while I wasn't posting.  He couldn't understand why I am so down on Limbaugh.  I guess I didn't get anywhere in why I'm down on him.

Look, Limbaugh compares himself to Paul Revere.  Paul Revere risked his life, as all Patriots did back then.  A "Patriot" like Rush doesn't risk his life.  He doesn't even risk his professional career.  What risk is he taking at all?  None.  He is actually profiting from his pose as a "Patriot".  I think he shouldn't be taken seriously until he does take some risks.  Real ones, not "open line Fridays".  Puhleeze.  People are too impressed with guys like Limbaugh.

Rush likes to hide behind his "entertainer" status and tries to be taken seriously.  That shouldn't be working, but it is.  People are too easy to fool.


No comments: