Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fire ( 1968 )

As I've written a couple times, I'm not feeling up to par this weekend.  Something has caused me some pain.  I think I know what it is, so going to the doctor with it won't gain any solutions.  It's just annoying as hell, and speaking of hell, this song entered my consciousness.




I've spent some time studying it.  I remember the song well.  The performer, Arthur Brown, didn't go on to become a big star.  This was his one and only hit.  Wikipedia says he had a lot of influence on several performers over the years, however.

So, why mention this song at all?  Well, look at the lyrics and THINK.


I am the god of hell f ire and I bring you:
Fire, I'll take you to burn.
Fire, I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!
You fought hard and you saved and learned,
but all of it's going to burn.
And your mind, your tiny mind,
you know you've really been so blind.
Now 's your time burn your mind.
You're falling far too far behind.
Oh no, oh no, oh no, you gonna burn!
Fire, to destroy all you've done.
Fire, to end all you've become.
I'll feel you burn!
You've been living like a little girl,
in the middle of your little world.
And your mind, your tiny mind,
you know you've really been so blind.
Now 's your time burn your mind,
you're falling far too far behind


Read more: Arthur Brown - Fire Lyrics | MetroLyrics
It is as if Satan is speaking in this.  Before you start laughing, just look at the spirit of these lyrics.  Everything that you've worked for and cared about will be destroyed, and he will laugh at you maniacally while it happens.  This is Satanic.  This is what the song says and this is what the song represents, does it not?  What else could it be?

The song becomes a hit in the year 1968.  What have I written about 1968?  It was as if something very bad happened in this country and in Western Civilization was occurring then and is continuing to this very day.

The theory is that the West has abandoned God and has embraced Satan.  Such as song wouldn't have become #1 hit if we've haven't gone off the tracks in some fundamental way.  We've run away from God's protection into the arms of Satan.  What else could happen to us but burn?

And me?  Did I come up with this just because I feel pain and see the thing that's causing it to be like Satan laughing at me and how he will set all my dreams on fire and burn them up?

Maybe you can get something out of this, I don't know.  I'm just passing it along.


No comments: