Saturday, November 15, 2014

D-day at da ranch is less than 2 weeks away

Previous   Next

The back injury has cost me considerable time.  I'm hoping the back will be well enough to make the trip, but there's nothing guaranteed.

The PVC pipe arrived this week, but I'm missing some pieces.  Those should be coming soon.

I got an idea to use wooden handles that have the right diameter for my application. These will be forms for the concrete.  These handles will leave a hole that a PVC pipe can fit into.

I became a little concerned after receiving the pipe.  The pipe doesn't seem to be strong enough.  I may want to add some short rebar after all.  But it is not to be permanent.

Looking ahead...

A look at the weather at da ranch tells me that climate control is a problem that will need attention.  There will have to be something that can get the job done in terms of cooling and heating.  This may do the trick, but I'm just learning about it now.






No comments: