Sunday, September 21, 2014

Recap of last weeks posts 9/14 to 9/20/14

The highlight of the week?  Nothing that made the "Best of" list.  The most clicked on post was

What is wealth?

As for any others that made the "Best of" lists, there are many, but I didn't make a note of them.  There are many posts that could, but that would take an exhaustive search.  Normally, I just go back a few hundred posts, and that's it.  These others could go back months, or even years.  I run up on them from time-to-time by accident while searching for something else.  I'll just have to remember to make a note of them and be ready the next time to report on these.


A search consisting of the last 500 posts yields the following new members of the "Best of" class:


Generally, the week was about going off-the-grid and why I think it is necessary.


No comments: