Saturday, September 27, 2014

Incredible videos

At least I think so.  This dude appears to know how to make biodiesel and biogasoline out of his apparatuses.  First video is over an hour long, and is not a complete project.  It's the second system and video that makes the gasoline.  I would have liked to have seen the completed project on the first video.  He shows in the second video that he can also run a generator off the system and a propane powered fridge.





As for what I want to do, I just want power out of the thing.  I want to produce algae and mix it up with sawdust that I make with a wood chipper, that will utilize all of the available wood all my property.  No, I won't be chopping down trees.  Anyway, the sawdust and algae mixture will produce pellets that will run the gasifier.


No comments: