Friday, September 12, 2014

Magic Bus- A cargo van conversion.wmv

Gives me some ideas!  The van is a lot like mine.

This is too "rich" for me.  I'd be more interested in a something a bit more spartan.




Update:

I spent a part of yesterday evening checking out a van that I am considering as a trade in for my current van.

Why get rid of my current van?  High miles---nearly 300k.  This one has less than half that.  The downside is that requires a considerable expenditure of money.  I'm being very, very careful about money.

Also, do I really need to get rid of my van?  Even with the high miles, it's running good.  Lower miles, like on the other, do not guarantee anything.  They can break down too.  Tough decision.

I could rig the van as living quarters in and of itself.  That's the idea.

This will go into the off-the-grid series.

Prev   Next

No comments: